Wednesday, January 21, 2015

the BILLIONAIRE bargain by Lila Monroe







Title: The Billionaire Bargain Part 1
Series: The Billionaire Bargain #1
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: January 22, 2015


Synopsis

Sexy Australian billionaire Grant Devlin is ruining my life. He exercises shirtless in his office, is notorious for his lunchtime nooners, he even yawns sexily. If I didn't need this job so bad, I'd take his black Amex and tell him where to swipe it.

He doesn't even know I exist, but why would he? He jets off to Paris with supermodels, I spend Friday nights with Netflix and a chunk of Pepperidge Farm frozen cake—waiting for his call. Because every time he crashes his yacht, or blows $500k on a single roulette spin in Monte Carlo, I’m the PR girl who has to clean up his mess.

But this time, it’s going to take more than just a fat charity donation. This time, the whole company is on the line. He needs to show investors that he’s settling down, and Step #1 is pretending to date a nice, stable girl until people forget about what happened with the Playboy Bunnies backstage at the Oscars.

My plan is perfect, except for one thing:

He picks me.







Links to Buy



Selene's Review

4 Fun & Flirty Smooches

I always panic a bit when I have to review parts of a serial before it's complete.  I feel like I'm reviewing a book without reading the whole thing and, well, who does that?

After reading The Billionaire Bargain Part 1, I'm anxious for the story to continue.  From what I read, I liked the main characters and the storyline itself.  I'm anxious to see how the story plays out ... there is an element of "I know where this is going" but Lila's quirky and over-the-top voice sure livens things up.

And, yeah, there is a cliffhanger (it's a serial ... what did you expect?) but it's a fun one that won't piss you off or leave you in tears.  And, if you ask me, those are the best kind!

So, as of now, the Billionaire bargain is a 4 smooch read for me.  Can't wait to see where Lacey and Grant's "relationship" takes them!




Billionaires' Party



Come and celebrate the release of

The Billionaire Bargain: Part 2

JANUARY 29
from 7pm PST

Special guests include:

Clare Contreras, Ella James,
Monica Murphy, Laurelin Paige,
Roxy Sloane, Melanie Marchande
Emily Snow and Lila Monroe






Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.

Author Links


Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment